2.1.Course objectives The objective of the course is to make the students eligible to design projects, plans and programmes for diverse socio-economical needs. Also, to train them for managers able to organize work in variable conditions. The third objective is training for team work as well as for management and jobs coordination in the area of kinesiological recreation.
2.2.Course enrolment requirements and entry competences required for the course Completed Kinesiological Recreation course.
2.3.Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes The competence to:
organize professional work in physical recreation in variable working conditions and for various needs with the aim of health protection and promotion;
exercise programming with the aim to transform anthropological characteristics;
work in a team with professionals from various fields of expertise.
2.4.Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course (4 to 10 learning outcomes)
The students will be empowered to:
- define goals of individual and group work;
- design plans and programmes for various needs;
- implement research methodology to research projects aimed at profession advancements;
- cooperate with professionals from various fields of expertise;
- design and conduct transformational programmes;
- use modern technology in individual sophisticated programmes.
2.5.Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
Lectures (2 contact hours are allocated to each teaching topic)
1.Kinesiological recreation as a research-academic discipline.
2.Review of the development of kinesiological recreation in modern society.
3.The role and position of kinesiological recreation in the developed countries.
4.The structure and development of kinesiological recreation as the applicative scientific discipline.
5.The implementation of kinesiological recreation in diverse social segments and economy industries.
6.Principles of scientific research in kinesiological recreation.
7.Methodology of research issues structuring in kinesiological recreation at various levels: pilot projects, projects, studies, scientific and professional level.
8.Methodology-proper sequence of goal setting and issue defining in various types of scientific-research works.
9.Methods of writing scientific and professional papers from the area of kinesiological recreation.
10.Organizational options and management of kinesiological recreation in practice.
11.Types of services and organization of physical (sports) recreation in practice.
12.Organizational and management structure of physical recreation in various conditions.
13.Organization of physical recreation in the society, characteristics of systems and their stockholders.
14.The system of archiving, monitoring and evaluating the constituents of sports-recreational supply.
15.Team role and operation in bigger companies and associations (international, domestic).
- Andrijašević, M. (2010). Kineziološka rekreacija. Zagreb: Kineziološki fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu.
- Andrijašević, M. (2004). Programi i sadržaji razvoja sportsko-rekreacijskog turizma u Hrvatskoj. u: Bartoluci, M. i sur. (ur.) Menadžment u sportu i turizmu. Zagreb: KF, EF.
- Andrijašević, M. (2004). Suvremeni programi sportske rekreacije, u: Bartoluci, M. (ur.) Zbornik radova međunarodnog znanstvenog skupa Sport u turizmu, Zagreb.
- Corbin, B. C., Lindsey, R., Welk, I. G., Corbin, R. W. (2002). Concepts of fitness and wellness. New York, USA: Mc Graw Hill Companies.
- Bartoluci, M. i sur. (2004). Menadžment u sportu i turizmu. Zagreb: Kineziološki fakultet, Ekonomski fakultet.
- Andrijašević, M., Bartoluci, M., Cetinski, V., Čepelak, R., Fox, J., Ivanišević, G., Jadrešić, V., Keros, P., Peršić, M., Ravkin, R. (1999). Animacija u hotelijersko-turističkoj ponudi. Opatija: Hrvatska udruga hotelijera i restoratera, Vološćansko grafičko poduzeće.
- Andrijašević, M., Bartoluci, M. (2004) The role of wellness in contemporary tourism. Acta Touristica, 16(2): 125-142.
- Jurakić, D., Andrijašević, M., Pedišić, Ž. (2010). Osnove strategije za unapređenje tjelesne aktivnosti i zdravlja zaposlenika srednje dobi s obzirom na obilježja radnog mjesta i skolnosti ka sportsko-rekreacijskim aktivnostima. Sociologija i prostor, 48(1): 113-131.