To acquire necessary theoretical knowledge from the history and the rules of volleyball, structural, biomechanical, functional and anatomical analysis in volleyball.
2.2.Course enrolment requirements and entry competences required for the course
Completed Volleyball course.
2.3.Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes
Students will acquire necessary theoretical knowledge from the history and the rules of volleyball, structural, biomechanical, functional and anatomical analysis in volleyball.
2.4.Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course (4 to 10 learning outcomes)
Completing the class students will acquire knowledge of:
- the history of volleyball;
- the rules of volleyball;
- structural analysis of volleyball
- biomechanical analysis of volleyball
- functional analysis of volleyball
- anatomical analysis of volleyball
2.5.Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
Lectures and exercises (each topic is covered with 2L+2E)
1.History of volleyball in the world and in Croatia, the rules of volleyball and beach volleyball
2.Structural analysis of the Complex 1
3.Structural analysis of the Complex 2
4.Biomechanical analysis of Complex 1 technical-tactical elements in volleyball
5.Biomechanical analysis of Complex 2 technical-tactical elements in volleyball
6.Energy demands in volleyball
7.Anatomical analysis of moving structures in volleyball
8.Kinesiological analysis of individual tactics
9.Kinesiological analysis of team tactics
10.Kinesiological analysis of specific forms of tactical activity in the 6:0 rotation system
11.Kinesiological analysis of specific forms of tactical activity in the 4:2 rotation system
12.Kinesiological analysis of specific forms of tactical activity in the 4:2 rotation system (setters come from the second line)
13.Kinesiological analysis of specific forms of tactical activity in the 5:1 rotation system
14.Methods and procedures for the analysis of tactical activity (statistical analysis)
15.The evaluation of technical-tactical efficiency in volleyball, the frequency and evaluation of technical and tactical elements in relation to the final score on the competition
- 1.Janković, V., Marelić, N. (2003). Odbojka za sve. Zagreb: Autorska naklada.
- 2.Marelić, N., Marelić, S., Đurković, T., Rešetar, T. (2008) Nastavne teme iz odbojke za osnovne škole. Zagreb: Kineziološki fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu.
- 3. Službena pravila odbojke. (2011). Zagreb: Hrvatski odbojkaški savez.
- .Janković, V., Marelić, N. (1995). Odbojka. Zagreb: Fakultet za fizičku kulturu.
- Janković, V., Đurković, T., Rešetar, T. (2009). Uvod u specijalizaciju igračkih uloga u odbojci. Zagreb: Autorska naklada.